Saturday, January 04, 2003

wash that trouble

Listen to
Wash That Trouble

somewhere deep inside of me
there's a river running free
I'm gonna take a dip and see
just what can be

somewhere deep inside my heart
there's a place where I can start
to wash and to mend my soul
when it's dirty and full of holes

I'm gonna wash that trouble right off my skin
then I'll mend the hole where it got in

somewhere deep beyond control
there's a place I can get whole
there's a current deep within
calling me to jump right in

somewhere down inside my heart
there's a place where I can start
to feed and to warm my soul
when it's hungry and in the cold

I'm gonna wash that trouble right off my skin
and then I'll mend the hole where it got in
I'm gonna ride that river to a deeper sea
and then I'll scan the ocean of possibility


all lyrics/music copyright 2003 randy sutherland
from the CD 'the sky starts at your feet'

No comments: